New users Register for Free

Challenges and Contests Check here for the latest competitions, win prizes, get rep!

Go Back   Gamestepper Forums > Challenges and Contests
Unread 03-17-2011   #1
stephen
Gamestepper Citizen

Default Dominance War V is on!

Hey, not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this, so if a mod could correct it and put it in a better suited category, please do so.

But anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that Dominance War V is officially on! For those of you who don't know, DW is one of the biggest, multinational, all-online art competitions in the world. It is a massive character design, modelling, texturing, and now even animation competition where artists compete for a chosen forum and create a character based on the design brief.

You'll be competing with some of the world's greatest concept and visual artists, have a huge amount of fun, and most importantly, you'll be getting your art to the world!

So if you have even a vague interest in character modelling, concept, or animation, I encourage you to get all the details at their website.

http://www.dominancewar.com/2010/main/en_rules.php

I'll be competing for 3d Total and you can catch me there under the name "Snapped Strings". Hope to see you all there!
stephen is offline   Reply With Quote